At Green Home Energy we have on staff, or have partnered with, the best tradesmen in the metro Detroit area. You can rest assured that when a member of the Green Home Energy team is in your home, you are getting top quality materials and workmanship, every time.
Independent BPI Certified Energy Auditors:
Energy Solutions Team:
- Full Service Insulation - All Insulation and air sealing options, including fiberglass batt, blown fiberglass and cellulose, high density spray foam, dense packed wall insulation
- Donald R. Kellet Plumbing – With over 80 years and two generations of plumbing experience, Green Home Energy is proud to have Donald R. Kellet Plumbing Co. as our high efficiency plumbing provider.
- Colonial Heating and Cooling – Two generations of heating and cooling experience make Colonial Heating and Cooling the most reliable source for HAVC information, equipment, service, and tune-ups
- Glass Block Sales – Glass Block Sales has been one of the largest glass block suppliers in the metro Detroit area for over 60 years! Green Home Energy has a direct line of supply with Glass Block Sales, allowing us to purchase our American made Pittsburg Corning glass block direct from the wholesaler, meaning you save.
- D&W Crown Windows - Green Home Energy deals directly with D&W Windows, a family owned window company since 1955. Unlike many other window manufacturers, D&W fabricates their windows in house in their 65,000 sqft facility in Davison, MI. This allows Green Home Energy to have premium vinyl windows custom fabricated for your home, and shipped directly from the manufacturer. With no middle man, you save on your lifetime guaranteed windows!
- Milliken Millwork – Through our relationship with Milliken Millwork, Green Home Energy is able to provide doors directly from a wholesaler that supplies major lumber yards and Home Depot! This means countless options for your entry or interior doors, and prices that can not be beat!